Amclyde-Norson Engineering is committed to protect the health and safety of our employees and others who may also be affected by our activities, and to endeavour to limit the adverse effects on the physical environment in which our activities are carried out.
In order to achieve this Amclyde-Norson Engineering operates a Health and Safety Management System in accordance with the Health and Safety Executive’s Guidance Document HS(G)65 ‘ Successful Health and Safety Management’.
Although Amclyde-Norson Engineering do not currently operate an Environmental Management System in accordance with a formal standard e.g. ISO 14001, environmental protection has been addressed within our HS & E manual and procedures to ensure full compliance with ‘The Environmental Protection Act 1990’ and supporting regulations such as the ‘Duty of Care’ imposes.
Our Objective are :
- Prevent harm, damage and loss to personnel, the environment and assets.
- Ensure a safe and healthy workplace.
- Establish safe procedures and practices in all operations
- Satisfy legal and client requirements for Health, Safety and Environment.
- Involve and commit all employees and management to the HSE policy.
- Minimise the impact of our activities on the environment by the control of hazardous substances and effective waste management.
- Ensure all facilities, plant and equipment are safe and maintain them in that condition.